The DW717 10" Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Mitre Saw has an exclusive bevel detent system with seven positive stops to deliver fast accurate repeatable cuts. Best in class cross cut capacity 12" at 45° angle using back fence design. Features stainless steel miter detent plate and cam mitre lock for accuracy, durability and easy adjustments.
DEWALT 10" (254MM) DOUBLE-BEVEL SLIDING COMPOUND MITRE SAW
- Cam action mitre lock function makes mitre setting faster and easier allowing the user to quickly adjust angles between 0° - 60° left and 0° - 50° right
- ◾XPS Shadow line cut indicator provides fast accurate alignment of the blade while illuminating the work piece for increased productivity no adjustment required
- The innovative grooving stop allows the adjustment of the cutting depth for grooving and rebating applications
- The large dual sliding fence gives maximum support in large material cuts at any angle or combination of angles. This provides maximum stability and accuracy.
- Linear horizontal rails utilise bronze guides to provide maximum precision when cutting materials up to 320 mm wide
- Quick release bevel setting provides accurate and simple setting of bevel angles up to 48° left and right
- Compact and lightweight design characteristics deliver a saw with enormous capacity which is easy to transport around the jobsite.
Power Input 1675 Watts Power Output 750 Watts Blade Speed 4000 rpm Blade Diameter 250 mm Blade Bore 16 mm Bevel Capacity 48/48 ° Mitre Capacity [right/left] 50/60 ° Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H) 302x88 mm Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H) 320x76 mm Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H) 213x88 mm Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H) 226x76 mm Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H) 302x58 mm Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H) 320x50 mm Max. Cutting Capacity at 45°/45° 226x50 mm Max. Depth of Cut [Saws] 152 mm Weight 23 kg Depth 541 mm Length 718 mm Height 442 mm